Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday Archives #156:Tools

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: TOOLS

My favorite tool is....

Image result for drum roll

My Beam N Read!
It's little strap goes right around your neck. It's ran by four AA batteries and has two light settings.       (I think it even came with a magnifying glass??) Love it!


Val's Quilting Studio

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've written about my tools, so I'm going to visit all the linked blogs and maybe learn about some new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...