Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday Archives on Vacation

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
Dear Bloggy Friends, Our little linky here is on vacation until next week.
Mark you calendars as we'll return full force with these themes:
 August 9th: Giraffes 16th: Hoops (use of) 23rd: Houses 30th Knitting

I guess you can say hubby and I are enjoying a few weeks of having an 
"unplugged" Summer Stay-cation together. This in itself is proving to be very rejuvenating!
Check out past themes by clicking the picture below:
Val's Quilting Studio

2 comments:

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...