Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Archives #90: Yo-Yo Fun!

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is "Yo-Yo" Fun:

Noooo....not this kind of Yo-Yo...though this is about how good I was at the darn thing!
Image result for advanced yoyo tricks
but THIS kind of Yo-Yo:
Before I even started blogging, Sew Take A Hike was one of the blogs I followed regularly. 
I started to "yo-yo" along with Penny, but never even made it to 100. Penny's goal is 1008 for a coverlet, and upon my latest visit to her blog, her progress bar says she is at 892.
You can find her tutorial for making Yo-Yo's right here.
You can find her tutorial for sewing the Yo-Yo's together (by machine) right here.
I found mine!


6 comments:

  1. Hello Val, this is a great topic and I can't wait to see what everyone posts. I have made very few yo-yos, so I will comb my brain for something to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made some Yo-yo's but I usually just use them for embellishments. Oh Congratulations Val! I saw you won a nice gift certificate for your Dog Gone Cute Dog quilt on Lorna's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cartoon. That's my yoyoing skill level as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Val! I always love your yo yo details on your projects. What a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No yo-yos in my porfolio, but there were some cute ones here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...