Friday, January 16, 2015

The Party is here today: Hosting TGIFF!

Thanks so much for joining me here for Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday!
How fun to be this week's PARTY hostess!


The new year has found me doing more stitching than sewing right now and I'm excited to share these cute little Sue Spargo inspired wool finishes with ya this week:

If you are new to my blog, I hope you'll take a moment to look around and even stop by on Tuesdays for my Tuesday Archives Linky...the party that has you rejuvinating older posts according to a weekly theme. Next week's theme is MODERN QUILTS.
 You can read more about this linky party right here.
Val's Quilting Studio
 So HI to all my regular blogging buddies who are linking up today and 
welcome if you are new to my little spot in blogland. 
 Now it's your turn!
1.)  Please link up your fabulous TGIFF! finishes for this week.
2.)  Make to visit at least 3 of the other great finishes and spread some quilty comment love.
3.)  Please include a text link in your post and/or a button for TGIFF! so your visitors can join us. 

15 comments:

  1. My eye keeps being drawn to that blue leaf and the stiching up the centre of it. It all looks cute and interesting.

    Have fun hosting you're linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that ladybug! Happy new year Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, the hostess with the mostess! Love your stitching. I wish I had a finish but alas I do not. Off to visit others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Your stitching is beautiful.
    Love from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wool finishes are so cute! The flying geese with the pigeon - clever! All the little details of the hand stitching have a very complimentary effect. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome little wool cuties, Val! Thanks for hosting!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shout out to Quilting Nonnie... Now I know.
    She wouldn't tell me what TGIFF was. (We like to tease. We're "sisters" that are both named Terri.)
    Anywho, to the hostess with the moistest: Your stitchings are great. What fun projects. Thanks for sharing them.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool projects! What a nice party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi VAl!
    There are quite a few finishes!
    Your creative stitching looks great!
    Have a great weekend!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Sue Spargo's patterns but have never made any; is is easy to work with wool?

    P.S. Thanks for hosting the link up! Lots of lovely new blogs to explore :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your lady bug stitchery, very bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...