Monday, May 5, 2014

ALYofF MayGoal/Classroom Animal Quilt

A few weeks ago I started this animal/nature quilt with my second graders. (Click here for the tutorial.) I want to get these sashed together and made into a completed quilt before the end of the school year...which is June 5th. 
 
Oh! And tomorrow's Tuesday Archives themes are: Cats & Charity Quilts. I'm looking forward to to seeing what posts you find in your archives this week. 
I'm off to link up with:
ALYoF2014
With smiles,
Val:)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Do you make a quilt every year? Do you take a picture with each child and their block? I know, too many questions, but inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Inquiring mind, ever since I transitioned back into the classroom three years ago, I've been making a quilt for my classroom each year. This year is the first year that I have involved the students in the process and I'm definitely going to continue to involve them each year as they LOVED it!!! And I love their work...so cute!

      Delete
  2. This quilt will be so very, very special.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...